Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jazz Game












One of the perks of working for Yellow Book is I was given lower bowl Jazz tickets so that I could take my kids to a game. I'm not sure if you can tell but they are having a blast!!! They tried SO hard to get on the fan cam with there dancing and waving but it didn't seem to work. Either way i'm sure its a night they'll be talking about for a long time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can totally tell that they are having a blast! That is awesome! :) hah

Amberly said...

How fun! I bet they had a blast! Love the outfits too!

Barbara said...

The kids look like they did have a great time - true Jazz fans for sure! So glad they got to go. Hugs and kisses.

Dellany Higby said...

I think your soul was sold long before yellow book HAHAHA I'm hilarious. Your kiddos are so cute! They are getting too big, we miss them. Give them hugs from us. Love you!

Jes said...

looks like they had a blast!!! Yellowbook does come in handy when it comes to these things!!!! So glad you guys went out and had some FUN!!!

matt and sarah said...

Your kids are getting so big! It looks like they had a good time! Jazz games are always fun, but I really go for the food! Mmmm nachos!