As promised Mom here are the pics of the kids in their costumes.
Cameron is a Metal Skull Biker, Tyler is Iron Man, and Morgyn is a little Witch.
Despite the fact that it started to rain the second we got out side the kids stuck it out and managed to Trick-or-Treat the whole neighborhood. They were so tired by the end of the night that they actually skipped a few houses on the way back.
Cameron is a Metal Skull Biker, Tyler is Iron Man, and Morgyn is a little Witch.
Despite the fact that it started to rain the second we got out side the kids stuck it out and managed to Trick-or-Treat the whole neighborhood. They were so tired by the end of the night that they actually skipped a few houses on the way back.
5 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween! Our kids got tired walking while trick-or-treating too! I love this time of year, but we always pay for it the next day don't we? My kids are little monsters today!
How cute! I'm so glad you posted some pics, I was asking dad what your kids were dressed up as. Isn't it kind of funny that their costumes actually match their personalities a little!!! Hehehe don't tell them I said that. Love you guys!
Love your pictures - the kids looked great - thanks for stopping by!
Cute Cute! I love their costumes!
psh you didn't trick or treat MY house? come on it's only like 4545846434 miles away
Post a Comment