Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Dash

Ok so I tried to add a video to my blog today cuz I thought that it was one of the most beautiful and inspiring videos i've ever seen. But it didn't work so I am just including the link so you can check it out yourself. Let me know what you think. I hope it works!!!

www.dashpoemmovie.com

4 comments:

Amberly said...

That was really neat... made me feel a little guilty, but was good! :) I hope you guys are doing well. I wish we could have seen you last weekend. It always is so crazy when we come up. Love you guys!

Barbara said...

Absolutely beautiful and inspiring!
Love you!

Dellany Higby said...

Oh man! Make me cry, that really is cute and so true. I loved all the background pictures too, so pretty. Love you!

The Todd's said...

Way cute blog Cassidy. Your kids are way cute!!
Deb